Our commitment to your personal data
We want to offer translation services respecting data protection at the highest professional standards, but also to implement the highest standards of confidentiality and transparency regarding personal data that we process in our current work. Our core values are defined by total protection and transparency regarding the processing of your personal data in our service provision and contract matters.
The Personal Data Processing Policy describes the categories of personal data we process, the ways and purposes for which we collect, the circumstances in which we transfer personal data, and your rights and options to that effect. At the same time, the Personal Data Processing Policy details how we process personal data in customer relationship management, most often to keep you up-to-date with the latest developments or events in your area of interest.
The operator of your personal data
The operator in relation to your personal data is Effect Cleaning, based in 37 Breezehill, NN46AG, Northampton, United Kingdom.
Processed personal data categories
The personal data we process may include:
- Contact information such as your name, postal address, including your home address, if you have communicated it to us, your business address, your phone number, mobile phone number, fax number and e-mail address;
- Additional information processed in the context of a contractual relationship with us or communicated voluntarily by you such as: instructions given, payments made, information on any legal issues, disputes, litigation or other actions in which you are involved in any capacity;
- Details of your visits to our offices by us to you or any other details on how you interact with us;
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
Any processing of your personal data will be processed on the basis of one of the legal bases below:
- Processing is required for the conclusion or execution of a contract / invoice to which you are a party;
- Processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation on the provider;
- Processing is done on the basis of your consent;
- Processing is necessary to protect your interests or that of another individual;
- Processing is necessary for the legitimate interests of us or a third party (eg when processing is required to execute a contract to which your organization is party);
In the case of special categories of data, processing will be done if, besides a general legal basis for data processing, one of the following specific processing conditions is met:
- Consent of the person concerned has been obtained;
- We have a legal obligation to process these categories of data;
Why are you giving your personal data?
We may use your personal data for the following purposes ("Permitted Purposes"):
- Providing services specific to our domain of activity;
- Managing and managing the contractual relationship with our clients;
- Compliance with our legal obligations (such as obligations to combat money laundering and terrorist financing, reporting obligations to tax authorities);
- Managing security and access to our offices, managing the use of our IT systems (eg website, data management platforms, communications systems used), including preventing and detecting security threats, frauds or other unauthorized or malicious activities ;
- For the purpose of enforcing judgments and exercising and / or defending our rights and interests;
- Analyzing and improving our services and communications to you, including (since we have a legitimate interest in continuously improving our services) conducting customer surveys on the level of customer satisfaction with our services;
- For any purpose and / or ancillary to any of the foregoing, or for any other purpose for which your personal data has been provided to us, in compliance with applicable law.
Also, on the basis of your consent, we can send you various communications through the channels you have approved to keep up to date on the latest developments in the field, announcements and other information about our services, products, events and projects or other promotional events.
Updating your personal data
If any of the personal data you provide us undergoes changes, for example if you change your first name, your name or email address, or if you want to cancel any kind of request addressed to us or if you are aware of having any incorrect personal data about you, please contact us by e-mail at: email@example.com.
We will not be liable for any loss resulting from inaccurate, inappropriate, incomplete or incomplete personal data that you provide to us.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We will cease processing your personal data when it is no longer reasonably required under the Permitted Purposes, or when you withdraw your consent (if applicable) and (i) there are no legitimate and compelling reasons that justify further processing by us (including the legal obligation to continue to store that data) and which prevails over your interests, rights and freedoms; or (ii) if it is no longer necessary to establish, exercise or defend a right in court.
Your rights concerning the processing of your personal data
Subject to certain legal conditions, you have the following rights in relation to the processing of your personal data:
- The right to request a copy of the personal data relating to you that we hold;
- The right to rectify any inaccurate or incomplete personal data;
- The right to oppose or restrict our use of your personal data;
- The right to withdraw your consent for the processing of processed data on the basis of consent;
- The right to delete your personal data, in cases where you have withdrawn your consent, processing is no longer required or the processing is contrary to law;
- The right to data portability that allows you to receive a copy of the processed data we have received from you or transmit it to another entity you specify;
- The right to withdraw your consent for consent-based processing. Withdrawal of your consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing on the basis of consent prior to its withdrawal.
- In cases where you withdraw your consent, we will no longer process your personal data and we will take appropriate steps to delete your personal data. We may, however, process your personal data if there is another legal basis for that processing.
If you wish to exercise your rights above, please contact us using the following contact details:
Effect Cleaning - 37 Breezehill, NN46AG, Northampton, United Kingdom
With respect to the marketing communications received from us, you can also withdraw your consent at any time by simply accessing the "unsubscribe" link from the bottom of each message received by email from us or by replying to Email with text: Unsubscribe.
In order to comply with the legal security and confidentiality obligations of our data, when exercising one of the rights you are entitled to as a person, we may ask you to prove your identity by communicating a copy of an identification document or any other information necessary to verify that the request comes from the relevant target person.
Updates to this personal data processing policy
The most recent update of this Personal Data Processing Policy was made in May 2018. We reserve the right to periodically update and modify this Personal Data Processing Policy to reflect any changes in the way that we process your personal data or any changes to your legal requirements. In the event of any such change, we will display on our website the modified version of the Personal Data Processing Policy and / or we will make it available to you otherwise.